Corporate Prayer is a critical element in the health of a church.After much study and prayer, we believe that prayer is the most important element for good church health.
Rate your church on the following statements 1-10:
1. Church encourages members to spend time in God’s presence and speak with God in prayer.
2. Church encourage a time of corporate prayer
3. Church teaches that God cares about me and listens to all my concerns.
4. Church testifies that prayer has changed how they view and interact with the world.
5. Church encourages to begin and end services with prayer.
6. Church encourages to pray the Lord’s Prayer frequently while meditating on the words.
7. Church encourages us pray with one another.
8. Church encourages us to pray for others more than self
9. Church encourages a daily quiet time of prayer and meditation
10. Church encourages that we meet the enemy’s attract with prayer and God’s Word.
Meditate on each of the ten questions, give each question a value between 1-10, add up the numbers and if the total is less than 70 then this represents an area for church to focus on improvement.
We suggest that you do a more detailed church health evaluation by using the list of simple teats on the “Church Health” page from menu above.
If you have questions are would like to leave a comment see menu above.
If you test below 70% on a category, it may indicate that you need to focus some time and resources on that category. If you test below 70% on more than three categories, your church needs to be concerned and take immediate action. Based upon the scores you might need to seek outside intervention, because many times the local church leaders are a key portion of the problem.