Rate Your Church 1-10 on each of the following:
1. Our church consistently teaches/preaches that the Holy Spirit has given gifts to each believer that must be used in the body.
2. Our church has an ongoing strategy and method for helping people discover and use their spiritual gifts.
3. Spiritual giftedness is the primary consideration before enlisting a believer to be involved in a ministry.
4. Help members understand their spiritual gifts given by the Lord.
5. Helps members serve in areas that match for my spiritual gifts.
6. Our church confirms and evaluates my spiritual gifts regularly.
7. Church provides biblical teaching on matching spiritual gifts with needs.
8. Church matches the spiritual gifts needed to fulfil that ministry.
9. Sense of freedom to serve in my gifted area even if it means saying “no” to other opportunities.
10. Believers in my church feel fruitful and fulfilled in ministry that match their giftedness.
Meditate on each of the ten questions, give each question a value between 1-10, add up the numbers and if the total is less than 70 then this represents an area for church to focus on improvement.
If you have questions are would like to leave a comment see menu above.
If you test below 70% on a category, it may indicate that you need to focus some time and resources on that category. If you test below 70% on more than three categories, your church needs to be concerned and take immediate action. Based upon the scores you might need to seek outside intervention, because many times the local church leaders are a key portion of the problem.