Dyingchurch.org’s desire is to encourage a health checkup for churches, provide testing material to do a health check, and resources to enable church leaders to initiate a plan of recovery.
We believe that there are a number of individuals and organizations that desire to help struggling curches. Our blog and comments sections is to allow anyone to make a post seeking omments or add comments to an existing post.
Also, we believe that a coach, advisior, or encourager can be a valable resource to a church as they prayerfully attempt to return their church to good health. Therefore we can serve as your accountability partner, monitoring, encouraging and giving feedback to you through out the process. Churches, leaders, and members are all creatures of habit and in our sinfulness and stuckness we tend to avoid the tough stuff. Coaching is an indispensable part of the hard task of revitalization. Click on: Online Coaching
- Discipleship is Critical (11/1/2018)
- Plan for Renewal (10/20/2018)
- Your Church’s Health? (10/19/2018)
- Prayer Unlocks God’s Power (10/14/2018)
- Pastor is Key (10/14/2018)
- Body of Christ (10/10/2018)
- Our Church Focus? (3/8/2016)
- 30 Second Test (10/27/2014)
- Characteristics Of A Healthy Church (10/27/2014)
- Autopsy of a Dying Church (10/2/2014)
- Test for Dying Church (10/1/2014)
- Leadership (9/29/2014)